Sunday 24 October 2010

Catapulting the Blog Further

So it's been a while since I've posted something in this blog so I decided that I should Start again. Today I decided I would try and get better at using Maya, so what better to catapult my modelling skills forward that a ........catapult D:  So without further a due here is my Catapult.
I used references from The warcraft series to model this as I really like its comic book style it has. As much as I don't like to admit it, I really neglected my 3D work when I was doing my HND and I hope to make up for that blunder. In the weeks to come I should hopefully be posting more models that I have been doing. It may end up only being one a week. This will be outside anything that I am doing for Uni to try to strengthen my modelling abilities. Also by posting them here it will aid any employers who are looking for students to do some cheap student work for them. If anyone knows of anyone looking for some cheap 3D work please throw them my way and I will happily do any work for them for a low price.
Any experience is good experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment