Monday 13 September 2010

First!

What is this blog about you may ask? "That nob didn't say what the hell this is about in the "about me" part!!" Well the intention is to have a post about my time  in uni studying computer game design and production management, and my journey to decide if it's possible to be both a game designer and a production manager without forfeiting my sanity(well what sanity I have left).
Between each "managing design" post there will be a post/s with my general life as a student. I'll see how each one goes. If they turn out to be a load of balls then I may stop and post about something else, maybe some opinions about nerd culture rising up against the 8-bit man!
Thanks all for reading, or even browsing, or skimming, or even breathing
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment