Sunday 26 September 2010

So Far in Scotland

Ok I've been here in Dundee for 2 weeks now and I've had a pretty crazy time so far filled with both good and bad experiences. I've made a butt load of new friends which are all awesome! Even made a friend who is a snail who thinks he's a cat. Hey Gary=D The 1st week in uni has been pretty amazing as well. Nothings too hard just yet, and all my lectures are pretty sound, even though I do have one unnaturally pessimistic one for 3D. Colin on the other hand is such a legend! I foresee myself really enjoy his lectures and practices. All my course mates are pretty damn insane too which is great!
Carbon, an industrial metal bar, was pretty incredible last night. Finally two places here that play decent music and have a good vibe. Going to check out Cage next weekend as I've heard that's awesome too.
The crazy bin man General George has a mighty round house kick as I unfortunately found out on Friday evening . 21 years in Ireland and I was never assaulted by a randomer, less than two weeks here and I've already been attacked. Thankfully the crazed fiend didn't have a knife! Although I hear chicks dig scars=P Not certain about girls though, chickens seem to be reared differently than use making them a little more hardy! Lets hope the next Friday evening isn't as eventful. I quite like my organs inside my body.

1 comment:

  1. Please let him be in one of your games. Like a beat em' up with ransomers that happen across your location.

    ReplyDelete